KnifeForums.com - Intelligent Discussion for the knife enthusiast

Recent Topics
Recent Pictures
thumb_1492726062-20170420_094015.jpg
thumb_1491582663-thumb_23.jpg
Current Quote
"To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society"
~ Teddy Roosevelt
Username Post: FS: Two Customized Protechs        (Topic#943492)
bdmarion
Journeyman KnifeNut!
03-20-17 03:41.58 - Post#2628829    

I've got two real nice Protechs I need to sell. I would not be interested in a trade unless it is for a mint-condition folding Chris Reeve or limited-edition Benchmade of equal value. The price below includes USPS Priority shipping with insurance. I will accept USPS money orders or Paypal (if you’re willing to pay 3% for the fees). The knives were tough to price because I can’t find anything comparable to them. I think the prices are more than fair, though. Please, don’t bother with lowball offers. Both knives come in their original boxes with the original baggie and Protech paperwork. Each knife has a ridiculously strong action—almost funny. They are in mint, unused condition and have always been stored open in a protected case. Let me know if you have questions—thanks for looking!
1. (CUSTOMIZED) First Production Run Blue Jazz Godfather (serial #501)
2. (CUSTOMIZED) First Production Run Blue Jazz Godson (serial #036)
These two knives started life as standard first-production-run blue jazz pieces with G-10 inlays. However, during a conversation with Dave at Protech (owner/founder—really great guy!), Dave offered to “pimp” them out for me. Of course, I jumped at the chance. What came back to me a couple weeks later was a gorgeous one-of-a-kind Godfather/Godson set. What makes these knives different and special is that Dave added carbon fiber inlay to the firing buttons and replaced the stock G-10 scales with some really nice carbon fiber. They were sweet knives when I sent them in, but with the carbon fiber in the button and on the handles, they became spectacular. Of course, it’s pretty cool also that they were customized personally for me and are therefore the only ones to exist. I would like to sell them as a set for $450. If you REALLY want just one of them, maybe I’ll consider an offer…but I personally would like to see them stay together.

Attachment

leo61651
04-12-17 13:18.45 - Post#2629155    

In response to bdmarion

Any interest in a trade?

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

KnifeForums.com - Intelligent Discussion for the knife enthusiast
KnifePromotions

arenaro@verizon.net

FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.077 seconds.   Total Queries: 78   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-12.0). Current time is 03:30.24