KnifeForums.com - Intelligent Discussion for the knife enthusiast

Recent Members
Welcome them to our community!
Recent Topics
Recent Pictures
thumb_1483411311-MVP_187-188bb.jpg
Current Quote
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar."
~
122 Online Now
0 viewable users (
    ) and 0 hidden plus 122 guests are online now.
    Username Post: AG Russell Knives        (Topic#942202)
    KenHash
    01-21-15 01:08.51 - Post#2623836    

Is there any website, book or other reference source for all of the A.G. Russell knives that have been produced over the decades? The current
    AGR Knives site only shows currently available models. There are so many going back to the 70s
    made in the US, Germany, Japan and later Taiwan,
    maybe others I don't know about.

Berkley
    Master Member KnifeNut!
    01-21-15 04:20.48 - Post#2623843    

In response to KenHash

I suspect that the only such reference would be a complete collection of the printed catalogs. Over the years I have been forced to throw out most of mine due to space constraints.
    If A.G. has kept a complete collection, it could be scanned to make a marvelous DVD that would probably find some interest among collectors.

KenHash
    01-22-15 11:19.22 - Post#2623924    

In response to Berkley

Thank you. Mr Russell has been such a prominent knifemaker both custom and production over so many decades that I was sure someone would have put something together by now. When you look at the vintage AGR knives manufactured all around the world it is literally mindboggling. Trying to collect them is an uphill task because it's impossible to identify and determine authenticity.

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
    Print Topic

KnifeForums.com - Intelligent Discussion for the knife enthusiast
    KnifePromotions

arenaro@verizon.net

FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
    Execution time: 0.166 seconds.   Total Queries: 74   Zlib Compression is on.
    All times are (GMT-12.0). Current time is 22:45.54