KnifeForums.com - Intelligent Discussion for the knife enthusiast

Recent Members
Welcome them to our community!
Recent Pictures
thumb_1483411311-MVP_187-188bb.jpg
Current Quote
"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your
freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I
took half the pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams
197 Online Now
3 viewable users (
    ) and 0 hidden plus 194 guests are online now.
    Username Post: why no post        (Topic#942008)
    howard l
    01-07-15 11:01.44 - Post#2622711    

I was wondering why no post on the military knives since Nov. Is there not that much interest

brianWE
    Master Member KnifeNut!
    01-07-15 11:14.49 - Post#2622715    

In response to howard l

Welcome to KF!!!

I guess this sub-forum exists to answer queries from members.
    Queries have dropped off.

Also, we have experienced a loss of members in recent years. I guess some have died. Some are tired. the future is in the hands of newbies like yourself...be proactive.
    The power of positive thinking...and all of that mystical stuff

brianWE
    If you want to win an argument, it is best to stick to the truth.....or,at least, provable untruths.

Berkley
    Master Member KnifeNut!
    01-07-15 14:14.40 - Post#2622740    

In response to howard l

Welcome to KnifeForums.
    In addition to answering questions, another reason this subforum (heck, the entire forum) exists is to show off our knives for others to admire. And believe me, we do like to look at pictures of other people's knives!
    Since you asked about this particular subforum, my inner Sherlock Holmes deduces you may have a military knife of your own. How about posting a picture (or three) for us to ejoy. Unlike some other forums, picture hosting here is free, and easy once you get the hang of it. Somebody will be happy to help if you have a problem.

Rey Zhourej
    Journeyman KnifeNut!
    01-11-15 04:38.56 - Post#2623099    

In response to Berkley

Although I try to scan the forums at least once a week,for the most part life is getting in the way.
    No longer a "spring chicken" (I'll be 71 in a few weeks)my main concerns now are keeping busy at my craft(I am a semi-retired sign artist),keeping healthy;keeping warm(it is presently about 3 degrees F here);and keeping track of my grandchildren and great grandchildren.
    I am not really a collector of military items although a lot of them seem to find their way to my doorstep;my main interest has always been old pocket knives.
    Another project I have been working on sporadically for the past few years is a book on my experiences in collecting pocket knives which I have recently started working on again.
    Know that I do read posts on this forum and reply when I feel I can contribute something to the conversation.

Daniel Nighteyes
    Master Member KnifeNut!
    01-13-15 11:43.40 - Post#2623279    

In response to howard l

• howard l Said:
    I was wondering why no post on the military knives since Nov. Is there not that much interest

Welcome to KF!

I was the November poster, and was beginning to wonder the same thing...

Edited by Daniel Nighteyes on 01-13-15 11:44.02. Reason for edit: No reason given.

3LEGGEDSQUIRREL
    01-13-15 19:01.20 - Post#2623319    

In response to howard l

Hey, Im a newbie and ill post.
    Some weapons of war from the past and future conflicts

Edited by 3LEGGEDSQUIRREL on 01-13-15 19:02.25. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dagger now
    Master Member KnifeNut!
    01-15-15 12:27.48 - Post#2623456    

In response to 3LEGGEDSQUIRREL

lets see them mister squirrel

Daniel Nighteyes
    Master Member KnifeNut!
    01-16-15 06:11.48 - Post#2623503    

In response to 3LEGGEDSQUIRREL

• 3LEGGEDSQUIRREL Said:
    Hey, Im a newbie and ill post.
    Some weapons of war from the past and future conflicts

Welcome to KF!

Surely you know that such a post absolutely BEGS the question "Where are they?"

-- Nighteyes

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
    Print Topic

KnifeForums.com - Intelligent Discussion for the knife enthusiast
    KnifePromotions

arenaro@verizon.net

FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
    Execution time: 0.139 seconds.   Total Queries: 143   Zlib Compression is on.
    All times are (GMT-12.0). Current time is 04:18.26