KnifeForums.com - Intelligent Discussion for the knife enthusiast

Recent Topics
Recent Pictures
thumb_1492726062-20170420_094015.jpg
thumb_1491582663-thumb_23.jpg
Current Quote
"To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society"
~ Teddy Roosevelt
Username Post: Spyderco Moran Drop Point + Squeak!        (Topic#910409)
frankk
Master Member KnifeNut!
08-05-11 02:15.38 - Post#2370607    

Thanks to the continued support and generosity of Sal Glesser, Joyce Laituri and the good folks at Spyderco, we have two new knives for this passaround: a Bill Moran black blade Drop Point fixwd blade FB02PBB and a Squeak C154PBK Slipit folder.

The Bill Moran features a 3 15/16" flat ground VG10 black drop point blade, a FRN handle with Krayton inserts and a lined lanyard hole and a G clip equipped Bolteron sheath and is made in Japan.

http://spyderco.com/catalog/details...

The the non locking slipjoint SlipIT Squeak features a 2" N690CO full flat ground leaf blade, a light weight FRN handle, reversible (right/left) tip up deep pocket wire clip. Made in Italy.

http://spyderco.com/catalog/details...

These items are "Shippable to NY" and the passaround is open to everyone in the USA!

(Subject to all Knife Forums, Spyderco and any other rules outlined in this post)

1. allory

Shipping order will be arranged geographically (not by sign up order). Please let me know if you think that there are any times in the next 3 months that might be a problem for you to receive the passaround and I’ll try to work around your schedule.

- The Rules -

By signing up or by participating in any way with this passaround you agree to meet and abide by all of the following rules, terms and conditions:

You must be an adult over 18 years of age and reside in the U.S.A. to sign up or participate in this passaround.

It is your responsibility to ensure that the passaround knife is used, carried and/or possessed in a safe and lawful manner from the time that it is delivered to you or your address until you mail it to the next participant.

You must agree to and abide by all of the Knifeforums.com passaround rules.

Also read and understand the following:

This comprises the "Shrink Wrap Warranty" for the passaround knife that is described elsewhere in this message. By participating in the passaround you agree and warrant that:

- You are considered an adult under your jurisdiction.

- You can legally posses, carry, ship and receive the passaround knife.

- You take full responsibility for this knife and its use while in your possession.

- That you are participating in research and your comments and conversations about the passaround knife are limited to BladeForums.

Please, please refrain from disassembling or tinkering with any of the passaround knives. If there is a problem, (even a very minor one), or if you receive a knife that appears to have been tinkered with or disassembled or in any way unsafe, I need to know about it ASAP.

Keep the passaround up to 1 week and PERSONALLY send it to the next person by U.S.P.S. Priority Mail, delivery conformation, insured.

Priority mail with delivery confirmation and $300.00 of insurance will cost you approximately $10.

When you receive the passaround please post in this thread as soon as possible so that we can keep track of it, also please post when you send it on to the next person.

And, please, post a review (a few lines will do) in the Knife Review & Testing forum.

To sign up, post in this thread and PM me the following:

PM subject line: Spyderco Moran DP + Squeak

KnifeForums screen name:

Street address: (Please, no PO boxes)

Email:

HOME phone:

Any other active passarounds that you are currently signed up for:

Reminder: Please ship all passarounds securely packaged in a Box.

Priority Mail boxes and packaging supplies can be had For Free at any post office!

If you are new here or do not post frequently or if I have any problems confirming your sign up information, I will most likely need to contact you by email or phone for additional information. If you would like to have the passaround shipped to your work, please include your work street address, phone number/extension and company Email in addition to your home phone and street address.

Thanks.

Frank

Edited by frankk on 08-11-11 10:30.24. Reason for edit: No reason given.

allory
Member KnifeNut!
08-18-11 11:15.46 - Post#2377647    

In response to frankk

The knives arrived this afternoon. No list of where to send next, but it doesn't look like many have signed up yet. No box for the Moran either, though that may have been to allow shipping in the USPS small box.

frankk
Master Member KnifeNut!
08-18-11 12:32.27 - Post#2377668    

In response to allory

glad you got them, I will PT you the address of the next person.

I have also opened a sign up for this passaround over at BF.

Edited by frankk on 08-18-11 13:02.24. Reason for edit: No reason given.

allory
Member KnifeNut!
08-27-11 09:46.46 - Post#2380610    

In response to frankk

The knives are on their way to lava_lamp. Enjoy.
The Squeak is the first pass-around in a while that makes me want to buy one. If I didn't already have an urban leaf in my pocket I'd be ordering one right now.

frankk
Master Member KnifeNut!
08-28-11 12:43.36 - Post#2381012    

In response to allory

Thanks Allory.

The Squeak is a cool little knife, I liked it a lot too.

Icon Legend Permissions & Sharing Options Topic Options
Print Topic

KnifeForums.com - Intelligent Discussion for the knife enthusiast
KnifePromotions

arenaro@verizon.net

FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2017 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.087 seconds.   Total Queries: 117   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-12.0). Current time is 09:31.38