Our show is October 1 & 2 form 10 to 4PM both days.
Payment is at the door and is $15 per-person or $25 for a two day pass. Cash only, no credit cards or checks.
Parking is FREE for the day!!!!
Our new permanent home is the:
Embassy Suites of Garden Grove\Anaheim
11767 Harbor Boulevard
Garden Grove, Ca. 92840
Here is some update info.
1) Remember if you come early you can have breakfast at the Embassy Suites for $10, just tell them you are with the show. Join the knife makers for breakfast!
2) The hotel is not using the other third of the ball room so we have some extra room.
3) Remember to bring your post card you got in the mail. They all went out this week first class mail so everyone should have them by now if you are on the shows mailing list. Bring the card to the show, and it will go in a special drawing for the Thad Buchanan Chute Knife! Over a $900 value and a neat knife!
4) Remember most makers signed the pledge that they will not sell anything until 10:10, so everyone has a chance to get to the maker they want to buy a knife from. Each maker will have a deck of cards so if two people want the same knife everyone has an equal chance. No advantage for the dealers in the room. Deliveries made at the show are excluded.
5) We have additional door prize drawings, and knives donated by Ohta, Brous, Hartsfield jr, and Mel Nishiuchi. Joel Chamblin and a few others will also deliver a knife to the show to be donated. We will announce the the door prize drawings, and have a board out front with the winners names.
6) We look forward to seeing everyone! Also please email me after the show and let me know what you think of the Embassy suites! A few bugs so far we have worked out and the second year is always easier!
Pledge is signed by those listed below.
Bill Ankrom Pledge
Jason Brous NEW Pledge
Thad Buchanan Pledge
Dave Ellis, MS Pledge
Ernie Emerson Drawing Lottery 1PM Saturday Pledge
Brian Forrest Pledge
Dennis Friedly Pledge
Stan Fujisaka Pledge
Les George Pledge
Phil Hartsfield jr Pledge
Rick Hinderer Pledged Lottery 2PM Saturday & Sunday Pledge
Carson Jorgensen Pledge
Randy Lee Pledge
Greg Lightfoot (Canada)
Kirby Lambert (Canada)
Matthew Lerch NEW Pledge
Kansei Matsuno (Japan) Pledge
Mike McClure Pledge
Jeff Morgan Pledge
Bud Nealy NEW
Chad Nichols NEW
Mel Nishiuchi Pledge
Hiroaki Ohta (Japan) Pledge
W. D. Pease Pledge
Jeremy Robertson NEW
Richard Rogers Pledge
Red St. Cyr NEW Pledge
Eugene Shadley Pledge
David Sharp NEW Pledge
Robert Scheppmann NEW Pledge
Chris Stanko Pledge
Shosui Takeda (Japan)
Masao Takahahi (Will not be at show due to illness)
Kazutoshi Tanabe (Silver Spooon) NEW
Brian Tighe Pledge
Mike Tyre Pledge
Al Warren Pledge
Melvin Watanabe Pledge
Richard Wheeler Pledge
John Young Drawing Pledged Lottery Noon Saturday Pledge
Tim Zowada NEW
Steel Flame, Derrick and Leonard Pledge
Semi production knives invited and attending:
Chris Reeve Knives Pledge
Pro-Tech (note auto sales to law enforcement and Military only)
William Henry Knives Pledge
Suppliers (limited to invited)
Abrasives Inc./ HOG
Adam Unlimited (Sting Ray) NEW
Knife and gun Finishing Supply's
Pearl Inc. "Steve Dinh"
Charles Turnage (Mammoth Ivory, Brain Coral)
Chad Nicichols NEW Pledge
Dealers signed up
Duane Weikum\EDC Knives
Dan Delavan\Plaza Cutlery
Jack Alvarez Pledge
Dave Nittinger Pledge
Louis Chow Pledge
Tom and Gwen Guinn Pledge
A few exhibitors can only attend every other year or just can not make this year:
Best Knife of Show 2011
Best Semi-Production Knife of 2011
Best tactical knife over all 2011: Presented by Mantis Knives of Anaheim California
Best Tactical Fixed Blade of Show 2011
Best Tactical Folder of Show 2011
Best Fixed Blade of Show 2011
Best Multi Blade of Show 2011
Best Art Knife Folder of Show 2011
Best Art Knife Fixed Blade of Show 2011
Edited by Dan Delavan on 09-16-11 05:18.33. Reason for edit: No reason given.