Select "print" from your browser's "File" menu.

Back to Post
Print Topic

Username Post: Notice to KF Members
James Nowka
Master Member KnifeNut!

James Nowka
02-07-12 07:03.53 - Post#2440385    

KNIFEFORUMS.COM �Intelligent Discussion for the Knife Enthusiast
Greetings Friends,

JimNowkaDecember marked the start of a new chapter for Knifeforums . That's when F+W Media, with the goal of expanding and strengthening its BLADE brand, acquired Knifeforums. As part of this venture, I've joined F+W as an Associate Publisher.

Those of you who have been part of our community for a while know that Knifeforums has been a passion of mine since 1998. Together we've grown it into the premier and diverse discussion site that it is today.

By joining forces with F+W, parent company of BLADE Magazine, the BLADE Show, Gun Digest the Magazine and Gun Digest Books, to name just a few of its properties, we have an opportunity to make Knifeforums an even more robust site. This agreement is good for our community and for our industry.

What can you expect? For starters, let me tell you what won't change: I will continue operating Knifeforums, and it will continue to be THE place for you to visit, learn and chat about all the things that our members are passionate about. blade_newshead

Soon you will be hearing about ways that Knifeforums members will benefit from this new partnership. On Friday I'll be sending you a survey so you can tell me more about your interests. A few minutes of your time to answer that survey will help us better serve you, so be on the lookout for it. In the meantime, we're also working rapidly to launch our new Survival & Preparedness Community, add a Survival & Tactical Gear Expo to BLADE Show, and continue to bring you the best information on knives ... and everything else you care about!

Together we'll continue making history in the knife industry, being an all-inclusive site for knife enthusiasts and always striving to be the best.

Respectfully,

James Nowka

P.S. - To showcase some of the great content now available to you, Click Here to read the FREE BLADE Knife Collector's Issue.
James Nowka

An army of stags led by a lion would be better than an army of lions led by a stag.

The Knife Journal

Mikael W
Super Moderator

Mikael W
02-07-12 09:31.05 - Post#2440436    

Jim, it is cool to read a dedicated knifemagazine as we don't have them in my country.

I liked the article about the custom makers and San Fransisco knives.

Mikael

brianWE

brianWE
02-07-12 12:52.59 - Post#2440522    

Blade is an excellent mag.
But I do hope their alleged tendency to not criticize advertisers' products does not rub off on KF
Brian W Edginton
Please don't attack me for what you read between the lines of my posts.
I didn't write it...you did.

scaatylobo
Master Member KnifeNut!

scaatylobo
02-08-12 03:16.22 - Post#2440712    

Knowing you and your knife knowledge ,I am happy to see you staying with the new direction.

I would be very disappointed if that were not the case.

I look forward to a more realistic outlook on the 'Blade' front with this addition.
" A Bad Day Living,Beats A Good Day Dead"

silverwolf
Journeyman KnifeNut!

silverwolf
02-08-12 12:19.33 - Post#2440936    

Thats great news to hear.

I used to buy Blade Magazine here in Belgium onthill the IMS mag store stopt importing them because they did not sell here (belgium ppl are scared of knives and guns).

And a survey i actual want to fill in thats something you dont find much.

thx for the update james.
culpeper

culpeper
02-10-12 10:58.42 - Post#2441744    

Will we still be able to keep our Canadian members on board?
MikeStewart
Master Member KnifeNut!

MikeStewart
02-12-12 02:14.30 - Post#2442204    

• culpeper Said:

I have no idea what that means.

Knifeforums has members from all over the world and Blade Magazine has subscribers and readers from all over the world.
BRKCA MIKE #01
NJKCA #041

"I Am America"

Bark River Facebook Group - Join Today

RIP Chris + 1

Nasty
Master Member KnifeNut!

Nasty
02-12-12 05:23.15 - Post#2442274    

As long as they do not try to force us to have our french fries with gravy and cheese curds.

"Life has a special flavor to those who fight for it that the sheltered never know."

culpeper

culpeper
02-12-12 12:40.04 - Post#2442416    

• MikeStewart Said:
  • culpeper Said:

I have no idea what that means.

Eh?

Print Topic

KnifeForums.com - Intelligent Discussion for the knife enthusiast
KnifePromotions

arenaro@verizon.net

FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.073 seconds.   Total Queries: 57   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-12.0). Current time is 12:09.32