Select "print" from your browser's "File" menu.

Back to Post
Print Topic

Username Post: Umfaan F/S??
cricket
Journeyman KnifeNut!

01-19-05 10:30.09 - Post#565801    

I know from when I recently sold my Umfaan that there's a lot of interest in that model. I THINK there's one up on Blade Art. Check the CR section...no picture, but looks like they may have one.
Steve
Sebbie
Journeyman KnifeNut!

01-19-05 14:15.38 - Post#566010    

Quote:

I know from when I recently sold my Umfaan that there's a lot of interest in that model. I THINK there's one up on Blade Art. Check the CR section...no picture, but looks like they may have one.
Steve

Wow. It's a spear and grass, but there's no price up yet it says "In Stock".

You know they're pretty scarce when there's an "Umfaan Watch" on the forums.

Is it true that in the five years they were made, only about 400 were produced. Now if you see a Damascus Umfaan, PLEASE let me know!
Life is too short to own cheap knives.

cricket
Journeyman KnifeNut!

01-19-05 14:45.51 - Post#566045    

I don't know that much about them. It was like a "minature" Sebenza...perfectly crafted, etc. etc. as you would expect. I got it because I didn't want the workforce to break out in screams when I took a knife out to open a box. Ended up being too small for my tastes (I couldn't believe how small it was when it arrived). So I sold mine a while back and that's how I found out a lot of people were interested, so I figured I'd post an alert. Hope it works out for somebody here...
Steve
rodmeister

01-20-05 12:19.10 - Post#566759    

I saw that Umfaan last week and still no price: it reads $0.
cricket
Journeyman KnifeNut!

01-20-05 12:28.23 - Post#566768    

Give em a call! I got a couple knives from them and they're good to deal with. I always seem to work with Seth.
S
daveh2
Journeyman KnifeNut!

01-20-05 15:15.24 - Post#566914    

yeah you should call, bladeart never updates there web page.
Sebbie
Journeyman KnifeNut!

01-21-05 11:25.27 - Post#567545    

Quote:

Give em a call! I got a couple knives from them and they're good to deal with. I always seem to work with Seth.
S

Last I heard, I was second in line for it if the initial inquiry doesn't come through. That was yesterday. I've emailed since, but still no answer.

Just called them. It was sold today.
Life is too short to own cheap knives.

Print Topic

KnifeForums.com - Intelligent Discussion for the knife enthusiast
KnifePromotions

arenaro@verizon.net

FusionBB™ Version 3.2 | ©2003-2014 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.067 seconds.   Total Queries: 42   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT-12.0). Current time is 02:52.56